Monday, September 18, 2006

 

Time to turn this minnie losing streak around

It's been a slow march down. Missing the parlays which is more or less expected with the occasional surprise and push after push on my bets.

Baltimore came through. Was diapointed withe the Raiders - pushed on the over.

So is anyone listening?

Without fail after i get a huge surge of folks creturning back after a winning streak - I LOSE.

Without fail with the folks all disappear - I WIN.

I should be betting a ten game parlay. Instead I will try to bust my confidense some.

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville
Pittsburgh -145
Bet Type: Straight bet on above selections Bet Price: -145
Bet Amount: $290.00
Bet Payout: $ 490.00
Time Placed: September 18, 2006 6:12 PM


Here is a kicker - If Pittsburg wins and the total points is 26 or less - I win the company football pool. I should have bet the field instead of hand picking games :(





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]